- Deleted #include for cruise.c, tbmove.c.
(because sqrtf is also defined in gu.h)
- Corresponded to texture coordinate animations.
- Set the DITHER_FILTER_ON as the initial-value by the video mode.
- The error in the description of the spec file regarding the F3DEX2 was fixed.
- Support of camera animation.
- Support for Quick Preview
- Added code to mode.c to get around the problems with osViSetSpecialFeatures()in gultra_d
- Improved the fail safe of ndres.c.
- Corrected the warnings that appear in ndman.c.
- Changed the type of NDR_OBJ member *child to s16.
- Added menu-driven operations, greatly changing the method of operation.
- Background color can now be set.
- Scale can now be adjusted in Trackball mode.
- It is now possible to use the pad to move objects and light sources, even when outside of the camera range.
- Animation control now includes frame-by-frame motion and backwards play in addition to play and stop.
- It is now possible to set GAMMA, GAMMA DITHER, DIVOT and DITHER FILTER.
- The F3DEX2 micro code is now supported. (NuSYS must be compiled for use with F3DEX2. The GBI macro definition in Makefile in the n64prev directory must be changed for F3DEX2.)
- The position of the performance bar was raised a bit.
- Always makes an entry into scene now.
- Currently, PREVIEW_TYPE is not seen.
- The maximum number of objects was significantly increased.
||Registered in BBS and NTSC-ONLINE.
- Vertex animation is now possible.
- With the change in Trackball View controller operations, it is now possible to toggle between executing and stopping the animation.
||Second release of the Developer's Kit.
||First release of the Developer's Kit.