The memory map of the nvfview Previewer is shown below.
- It does not matter whether or not expanded memory is installed.
- Allocate both the frame buffer and the Z buffer inside DynamicHeap.
Main Flow of the Program
When the previewer software plays graphics, the process flows as described below.
- Load the scene.
From here on, the operations are repeated for each frame.
- Call back the game process.
- Evaluate the hierarchy.
Resolve the dependency between nodes and generate drawing objects.
- Rearrange the drawing objects.
Rearrange the drawing objects according to texture and light to improve drawing performance.
- Generate Gfx.
Convert the drawing objects to Gfx.
- Operation of point light source is not yet confirmed.
- Vertex and fog can not be used at same time.
- TriColor is reflected.
- IK supports only 2 joints.