NuSystem Tutorial Revision History
- Revised according to the current spec of NuSystem and samples
- Deleted portions which overlapped with the N64 Tutorial Manual
- Changed makefile source to match changes to sample makefile
- Changed description of audio to match MUS 3.0 upgrade
- Deleted Rumble Pak auto-recognition section from source
- Revised all references to "NuSYSTEM" to "NuSystem"
- Changed description of makefile to match changes to sample makefile for PC
- Added discussion of F3DEX2 to description of spec file
- In "3.3 Memory Map" changed "the 0x2DA800 bytes from 80025C00 - 8030F7FF is an area which can be used by the user..." to read "the 0x2E9C00 bytes from 80025C00 - 8030F7FF is an area which can be used by the user...".