1997/04/21 n_audio released
1997/12/15 Compatible with OS2.0I (for SGI)
Released 1997/12/15 n_audio
The n_audio library, which was released as a patch for 2.0H, has been included in Version 2.0I for RCP 2.0.
The directory structure under /usr/src/PR was revised.
Demo software is now installed in /usr/src/PR/demos. Please see /usr/src/PR/README.txt additional information.
See also, /usr/src/PR/demos/README_DEMOS_NAUDIO.txt for explanations of the demo software.
The following changes were made to the header file, n_libaudio.h.
1. extern declarations of n_audio microcodes were contained. Specifically, the following 2 lines were added.
extern long long int n_aspMainTextStart, n_aspMainTextEnd;
extern long long int n_aspMainDataStart, n_aspMainDataEnd;
2. A declaration of function, n_alSynFreeFX() was added. However, please note that this function is not implemented in the same manner as in the SGI audio library.
3. A declaration of function, n_alSynSetFXtype(), was deleted. This is because the SGI audio library function, alSynSetFXtype(), which is compatible with this function does not exist. Also, the function itself is incomplete.
The following changes were made to the header file, n_libaudio_s_to_n.h.
1. A macro to convert the SGI audio library function, alSynFreeFX() to the n_audio library function, n_alSynFreeFX() was added.
2. A macro to convert the SGI audio library function, alSynSetFXtype() to n_audio library function, n_alSynSetFXtype() was deleted.
Currently, the documents are reorganized to include additional information.